My name is Shuk Ling

My name is Shuk Ling

2011年8月28日 星期日

^^ Recently

Date: 27th August 2011

ANZ event at Taipei City Hall.

8am-7pm …

IMG-20110827-01205

306857_1740279287010_1839532744_1161223_7436885_n

We had a lot of FUN

IMG-20110827-01207-0

Enjoyed looking at the sunset at Taipei 101 Area.

IMG-20110827-01211IMG-20110827-01212

I love SUNSET <3

IMG-20110827-01213

btw 蝴蝶姐姐and 哈林came that day and 蝴蝶姐姐 is cute and charming <3

She is our senior of PCCU dance department …

28.8.2011-1IMG-20110827-01216

We had Omelet (蛋包飯)as dinner at Shih Lin Night Market. It  is DELICIOUS as always.

It is even more delicious that day because all of us are hungry like no tomorrow.

IMG-20110827-01218

After this tiring working day, I slept at 12 and woke up at 7:30am Sunday.

I dragged myself out of my bed, luckily I didn’t fell down from my bed, or I’ll have broken bones now.

Muscle ache-ing everywhere which makes me feel so lazy and uncomfortable.

8:30am Reached dance studio to sweep floor and clean up the studio and warm up stretching.

9:30am Started our special organized ballet lesson from a French ballet teacher from France.

Teacher gave a lot advises to us.

he really pointed out everyone’s problem and makes sure we worked out properly.

Had a FUN and “stressful” ballet lesson today.

IMG-20110828-01220-0

Finished lesson, and we decided to go out for a starbucks drink. Look at the fluffy clouds.

blue sky white clouds. ^^ this is the scenery before the typhoon, after a few minutes, it rained cats and dogs,

and wind blew like mad.

IMG-20110828-01221IMG-20110828-01223

Starbucks Ice blended chocolate chips – Our favourite drink ever!

Buy one free one ,using ten 7-11 stickers as an exchange. ( you get one sticker in every NT60 purchase in 7-11)

So , I paid nt70 for my drink <3 love it!

Wondering why and praying hard that KK offers similar promotions ^^

IMG-20110828-01224IMG-20110828-01225

Here’s our group photo, taken 23 Aug 2011(Tue) ,when he came to see our dance piece that day and

offered to give us a free ballet lesson on 28th aug 2011(Sun).

23.8.2011

I love Ballet !

沒有留言: